Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 2, 2009

THANKFUL


Why I feel thankful more and more everyday

- I'm enjoying the lessons that I got from here and there for something that I'm really into right now.

- Old friends came up like magic bubble from everywhere when I made a deep intention to find them as much as I can. Well, the truth was they didn't come up like a real magic bubble, I found them through facebook like many people did, hehe..

- Hubbie said that he wants to give me a surprise gift. I know what it was, but since I didn't want to dissapoint him, I intended to look very surprise when the moment come. But then he told me about the gift, and he said it was so confused to make a choice so he decided to tell me what kind of thing he wanted to give. That lovely man of mine asked me to pick it by my self and he'd pay it for me. I laughed till I cry.

- Got that gift and love it.

I really am surrounding by love.. Thank you Allah, alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...