Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 2, 2009

THE GIFT

I never knew that the number 75 will really made me effervesce. I thought I wouldn't jump for joy that high..

"Pilih body cream yang mana yaaa, Giordani, Embrace Her, Eclat, After Hours, Divine, Volare atau Elvie?"

Next month, I will have to get that feeling again. It should be recurring, 'coz I need to throw those words once more, only that time the items will be different. It -insya Allah- will go like this..

"Pilih Optimals Day Shield, Lady Vintage EDT, Silver After Hours Bag, Silky Kiss, apa Gloss Opulence?"

Bismillahirrohmanirrohim.

Ow stop it Syarah.. you make too much smile now. *nyengir lebar*
Cuma orang-orang di sini yang ngerti apa yang gue omongin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...