Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 3, 2009

QUIZ I FOUND

It's been a long time since I followed this kind of quiz. Read on.

What is your current obsession?
Get a much higher level in my business, yes, that business. May I add one more? GET PREGNANT. In fact, it is the prime obsession of mine, hehehe..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your weirdest obsession?
Able to kiss my knee again like I used to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are you wearing today?
My torned comfy daster :P in the morning. My sleeveles undershirt + batik pants in the afternoon. My better daster in the evening hihihi..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What’s for dinner today?
Fuyunghello (it's fuyunghai I mean :P), capcay, fried noodle, chicken stewed with spices and of 
course rice. Right, we had chinese food for dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is today special?
Maybe it's because I watch "BECAUSE I SAID SO" once more and still love it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What would you like to learn to do?
Being a moooore patient person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What’s the last thing you bought?
My bag, two weeks ago, ups.. I bought groceries last night. Did it count?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are you listening to right now?
Smooth Operator by Sade, "Diamond life, lover boy.
He move in space with minimum waste and maximum joy.
City lights and business nights.
When you require streetcar desire for higher heights.." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your favorite weather?
Drizzle in the evening, watch our favorite movie with my hubbie sits next to me (yah jadi ngayal deh..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Please read my number 1 answer. You guys are absolutely correct, my goal is also become my obsession now ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Nobody tagged me :-D. I copied this questions from one of my favorit bloggers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Where my hubbie is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
I don't know. Why does this question feel so pressure?? I can't think of anything hehehe..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What would you like to get rid of?
My internet speed.. it drives me real mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Paris please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which language do you want to learn?
France. I totally forgot since I don't practice it for years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you look for in a friend?
A sincere heart. Tired of two-faces kind, *sigh..*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you want to meet in person? 
My long lost friend in junior high. Shanty Yunita Sari.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What’s your favorite type of music?
Easy listening but not too easy please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Again, my torned daster hahaha..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your dream job?
President Director of my business right now.. I believe some dreams do come true!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any favorite models?
Don't follow the updates. I don't know any of them lately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
Charities, books and DVDs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite designer?
Have no idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fashion pet peeve?
Real fur maybe? I'm not really into fashion so I don't have any comment for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you admire anyone’s style?
Nope. I don't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Describe your personal style
Actually it can't be described. One day you'll see I look so feminine, the other day you'll see I 
look so boyish. Well.. I look boring mostly hahahaha...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't just read, lets answer those questions above, I believe  you'll have fun with them.                                                          


1 comment:

  1. salam kenal mba... xixixi hidup daster!!! sayah juga cinta mati ama daster

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...