Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A BLOGGER MUST DO?!

I found this game when I did the blogwalking, but then weeks after I found it again so I decided to play it but I chose to not playing by the rules. I only pick the best picture in google image, haha! --- Well.. I also don't tag 7 people. Sorry..

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that, tag 7 people!

the age of my next birthday
trying to believe that I'm still 18 huhuhu..



a place i'd like to travelVenice, wait for us!


a favourite place

bookstore, definitely


a favourite food
martabak keju, yummy..



favourite thing(s)

my 'When Harry Met Sally' movie, love every dialogue in it



a favourite colorI also like brown but green looks better on me



a city i was bornhigh polluted city, Jakarta




a nickname i had
beside my family, some friends from the past still call me that way



name of my love
without stanford of course




a bad habbitI'm a trully procrastinator




a hobbysinging, no matter what



wishlistkeep on trying to get pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...