Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 22, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY


Me and my Mom are not that kind of Mother-Daughter who celebrate Mother’s Day every December 22 or any date in another part of this world they usually do. But I know her love for me is endless and there’s no way I could pay her care loving tenderness with anything in this world, but I try my best to make her happy. I really do love her so very much and hopefully we always be blessed by Allah the almighty one.

And since I don’t do much on writing poetry, I stole one of the Rieke Diah Pitaloka beautiful poetry that I love.

Secangkir Teh

Ibunda,

Lebih luas kasihmu dari air di Samudera Pasifik

Satu cangkir teh pun tak penuh sempat kubalas

Maafkan aku..

Thanks Rieke for writing this beautiful poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...