Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

OUR MOVIES

My husband is a loyal fan of Star Wars. He watched the movie when he was a kid and still love it until now.
Since I’m not really into the sci-fi movie, I just let him enjoy the movie alone every time he wants to watch it, only by himself.
I tried to watch it once, when we were a newly wed couple. And well, I found that the movie wasn’t so bad, in fact it was a good one.
But I still couldn’t put it on my favorite movie list hehe..

By the way, almost 3 years ago when we were in the middle of marriage preparation, I made a promise to my hubbie
that I would watch ‘his movies’ and he also made a promise to me that he would watch ‘my movies’.
No matter how hard it would be for us. I like watching drama-movies, and like I told before he like watching war and sci-fi movies.
He looked like get tortured when he watched my movies, and it really made me took pity on him. But the rules must be obeyed.

So here are the movie that we watched, in order to please our spouse.
Some of my movies still left untouched by him, but all of his movie were already watched by me.
I really am a movie freak. Haha!

The List is short.

My Movies:
- A Very Long Engagement (unwatched)
- Before Sunrise (unfinished)
- Before Sunset (unfinished)
- Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind (unwatched)
- How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days (unwatched)
- Life is Beautiful
- Scarface
- Serendipity (unwatched)
- Sleepless in Seattle (unwatched)
- Something’s Gotta Give (unwatched)
- Susan’s Plan
- The Grudge (unwatched)
- There’s Something About Mary
- View From The Top
- When Harry Met Sally
- You’ve Got Mail (unwatched)

Well, it was easy to made him watch some, like Scarface and There’s Something About Mary.
But some movies like Before Sunrise and Before Sunset were never finished by him. He slept when the movies still played.

His Movies:
- 13th Warrior
- Black Hawk Down
- Congo
- General’s Daughter
- Hero
- K19
- Last Samurai
- Lord of The Rings (trilogy)
- Ronin
- Schindler’s List
- Star Wars, complete episodes
- The Abyss
- The Hunt for Red October
- The Saint
- The Score
- The Wall
- U571
- Van Helsing

Some of them became my favorites.
Those movies above were old, but remember, they are our fave and we watched them looooong time ago before we met each other.
Now I’ve been watching more drama, and I intend to push him to watch again.
Some movies like Crash, Pursuit of Happiness, Babel, Manchurian Candidate are already put on my list for him.
But he still has some debt from my old list, uh.. I don’t think he would watch them in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...